Subscribe and Follow Us
Meet Dr. Lori Arnold
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- About Us
- Fertility Education and Resources
- Fertility Glossary of Terms
- San Diego IVF Fertility Doctor Lori Arnold MD FACOG
- Schedule a Consultation
- Site Map
- Treatment Options
- San Diego Fertility Doctor and Fertility Clinic Exceeding IVF Success RatesSan Diego IVF Fertility Center and Doctor Lori Arnold M.D. F.A.C.O.G. Exceeding National In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Success Rates The California Center for Reproductive Medicine San Diego based fertility clinic is providing affordable and highly successful fertility treatments couples wanting to … Continue reading → […]
- In Vitro Fertilization Animation Video Shows IVF ProcessIn Vitro Fertilization Animation Video Shows IVF Process and Procedure If you have ever wondered how the IVF process works the video and resources below will help answer any questions and explain the process and procedure in full detail. If … Continue reading → […]
- Study Shows Caffeine May Reduce FertiltyCaffeine May Reduce Fertility San Diego, Calif. – July 1, 2011 – Professor Sean Ward from the University Of Nevada School Of Medicine in Reno has recently conducted an intriguing study examining the link between caffeine consumption and reduced fertility. … Continue reading → […]
- A Healthy Mind / Body Will Improve IVF Treatment OutcomeHealthy Mind Body Lifestyle Improves IVF / In-Vitro Fertilitzation Success Rates Does infertility cause stress or does stress cause infertility? The correlation between stress and fertility is a controversial question ardently debated amongst experts everywhere. In February, an analysis of … Continue reading → […]
- Surrogacy – Top Things You Should Know About Being a Surrogate Mother or ParentSURROGACY – information and resource article “Things You Should Know About Surrogacy” DEFINITION: Surrogacy is defined as an arrangement whereby a woman agrees to undergo pregnancy and delivery for another Intended Parent (IP). Surrogacy is a complex process that … Continue reading → […]
- Top Southern California Fertility Clinic Celebrates Exceeding IVF Success Rate Goals and Patient SatisfactionAffordable and Highly Successful Fertility Treatment Helps Family’s in Southern California and Worldwide SAN DIEGO, Calif. — March 18, 2011— California Center for Reproductive Medicine (CACRM) is celebrating its one-year anniversary of the opening of their North County fertility office. … Continue reading → […]
- San Diego Fertility Doctor and Fertility Clinic Exceeding IVF Success Rates
- San Diego Fertility Clinic Celebrates Exceeding In Vitro Fertization (IVF) Success RatesSan Diego Based Fertility Clinics Celebrate IVF Success Rates and New Families The California Center for Reproductive Medicine is a San Diego based fertility center run by Dr. Lori A. Arnold. Why CACRM Exceeds National IVF Success Rates Dr. Lori … Continue reading → […]
- What is In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) ?What Is In-Vitro Fertilization and How Does it Work? In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is a process by which egg cells are fertilised by sperm outside the body: in vitro. IVF is a major treatment in infertility when other methods of … Continue reading → […]
- San Diego Fertility Clinic Celebrates Exceeding In Vitro Fertization (IVF) Success Rates
- Meet Dr. Lori Arnold MD, A Leading San Diego Fertility DoctorSan Diego Fertility and Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) Doctor Lori Arnold M.D. F.A.C.O.G. Founder and Medical Director for The California Center for Reproductive Medicine in Encinitas Lori L. Arnold, M.D., F.A. C.O.G. CACRM, Founder and Medical Director Dr. Lori … Continue reading → […]
- Meet Dr. Lori Arnold MD, A Leading San Diego Fertility Doctor
The Little Miracles We Call Life
At CACRM, playing a role in each of our patient’s journey to parenthood is a true joy in itself, but when we receive the news that a baby has arrived from the contribution of our efforts, it causes us to look at the little miracles we call life in a whole different light. After seeing how some of our patients struggle with conception for months into years, it is truly a blessing to share in their joys of overcoming infertility, one of the most emotionally devastating challenges some individuals and/or couples are faced with in life.
When our patient’s treatments result in a baby, we are always enlightened to receive letters of thanks and gratitude. It reassures us as a successful Fertility Center that we are achieving our main goal, which is to assist all of our patients in a successful journey to parenthood with compassion and individualized care.
Due to the fact that our assistance in helping patients reach their reproductive goals is very private in nature, the following stories and letters, although true and genuinely appreciated, have been implemented anonymously. This is to ensure that each patient’s privacy is respected and all of their infertility challenges remain anonymous, unless of course, patients have agreed to have their actual names revealed.
IVF Fertility Clinic San Diego
The California Center for Reproductive Medicine San Diego.
CACRM San Diego fertility clinic provides treatments, therapy and
services relating to fertility and infertility.
Call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Lori Arnold at
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-28758276-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);